Bangla Krishi sech Yojana West Bengal 2019-20 [Eligibility, Apply, Documents]
The Bangla Krishi Sech Yojana is an excellent initiative taken by West-Bengal government. The main focus of the scheme launch will be to improve the condition of state farmers. The scheme will extend help to farmers to set up micro-irrigation facilities that would help farmers in getting better cultivation outcomes with little use of water in the field. However, this can help reduce the impacts of drought thatfarmers have to face. Read the following part of the article to know about the beneficial results of the entitled scheme.
Launch details of the scheme
|Name of scheme
|Bangla Krishi Sech Yojana
|Target group of scheme
|Farmers of West Bengal
|Main objective of the scheme
|Provide better irrigational facilities to small and marginal farmers
|Scheme launched in
|Scheme announced by
|West Bengal government
What are the highlighting features of the scheme?
- Main aim – The scheme envisions supporting farmers with better irrigation and cultivation facilities. With the successful launch of the scheme, farmers can expect better agricultural outcomes with little use of water. It further ensures that crops are not affected by conditions of drought.
- Target group of the scheme– The scheme has been aimed for the betterment of marginal and small farmers of West Bengal by giving free irrigation facilities during times of scanty rainfall.
- Amount allotment for the scheme – For better utilization of irrigation facilities, rupees 70000 will be given for setting up drip irrigation mechanism in the state. Also, rupees 20000 will be given for sprinkle irrigation by the state government. However, a total of rupees 25 crores have been given due to the project.
- Better irrigation facilities – By this scheme, micro-irrigation facilities will be set up for helping farmers. This meets the water requirement in farming and also prevents water wastage.
However, along with better food crop cultivation, the scheme will help in the better water supply to farmers that would result in the better growth of crops.
How drip and sprinkle irrigation works?
The other name of drip irrigation is sprinkle irrigation. It involves water dripping at a lower rate using a small plastic pipe that is known as drippers. This irrigation system ensures maximum use of water, and this, in turn, will help to get better crop results.
Sprinkler irrigation is another system through which water is sprinkled on soil surfaces. This is done by using a hydraulic or mechanical system. A gun or spray kind of device is used to sprinkle water on the soil surface. However, farmers can use this irrigation system in most irrigable oils.
What are the eligibility criteria for the scheme?
- Residential proof – The scheme has been introduced in West Bengal. Only the farmers of the state can apply under the scheme. So, farmers from other states are not allowed to become part of the scheme.
- Income details – By going through income details of farmers, it will be easy for the state government to determine farmers eligible for the scheme benefits.
- Small farmers – Only the small and marginal farmers are included to take part in the above-said scheme. However, the farmers have to submit relevant documents in support of each of their claims.
Documents required for the scheme
- Income certificate –Though no such limit on the annual income of the farmers have been set, they may have to produce their income certificate ta the time of online registration.
- Identity details – As only farmers of West Bengal are allowed to avail scheme benefits, they have to produce identity details such as Aadhaar card, Voter ID card, and the like. The documents should be produced at the time of online registration.
Other than this, no such list of documents has been stated by the state government to be submitted at the time of registration.
Details of online application procedure of scheme
As the scheme is a newly launched one by the State government, the details of online procedure are yet to be declared. It includes details like application procedure, documents required along with the registration process. As soon as it comes out, the beneficiary farmers will be the first one to know about it. For this, they should visit the online portal of the scheme frequently.
The state government has collaborated with the state government to look after successful implementation of the scheme. The experts have been entrusted to look after proper mechanism for farmers and making them familiar with the steps. This shall help farmers, and therefore, the scheme has been planned for betterment of farmers as it will pay experts only after examining whether the scheme has been successfully implemented for the good of the farmers. Also, the state government will take feedback from farmers and then make payments to the experts.
Other links –
- सुराजी गाँव योजना छतीसगढ़
- Key features of Mudra yojana
- 59 Minute Loan Scheme
- Gruhalaxmi Crop Loan Scheme In Karnataka