Connect to Andhra Web Portal Registration @ connect.ap.gov.in [Collaborate / Contribute]
It is the responsibility of the state government to design, develop and implement welfare schemes for the residents of the region. The funds necessary for the implementation of these schemes must be allocated by the state government. But it becomes too taxing for the authority to dispatch such huge amounts. External donations from the people and companies can ease this burden. In this light, the Andhra Pradesh CM has launched the Connect to Andhra Web Portal. The website will help the government to collect external funding for particular welfare schemes, which are active in various parts of the state.
Launch details of the portal
|Name of the portal
|Connect to Andhra Web Portal
|YS Jagan Mohan reddy
|Date of official launch
|Link of the portal
|Social Responsibility Wing (AP Planning Department)
|Individuals and organizations
Key benefits of the portal
- Bridging the gap between state and people – The primary objective of the state government, behind the launch of this portal is to bridge the information gap between the people and the authority.
- Collaboration and contribution – The residents of the state and organizations will be able to collaborate, cooperate and contribute money for the better implementation of the developmental projects.
- Collect funding – The unique portal will help the state government to acquire external funding from the philanthropic people and organizations.
- Offers transparency – Another advantage of this website is to develop a transparent platform for the contributors to get the information they require.
- Information on expenses – Once the applicant makes a contribution, he/she will be able to see how the money has been spent. The state government will update the expense reports on this website.
- Open for people and organizations – The state Chief Minister has mentioned in his official announcement that both individuals and organizations can donate money for better implementation of the developmental projects in the state.
How to register on the portal?
- Online portal – The state government has already launched the unique portal that makes it easy for the people to contribute towards the development of the state. One can get to this website by clicking on the link http://connect.ap.gov.in/.
- Online registration – The individual must click on the tab that is marked as “Collaborate” to start the online enrollment process.
- Signup for contribution – The interested candidate then needs to click on the signup option. It will give him/her access to the registration box.
- Filling in the details – In the enrollment box, the candidate needs to enter the first and last name, the email ID, password and phone number.
- Confirm registration – For submission of the registration, the individual needs to click on the button that has been highlighted as “Sign Up.”
How to contribute through the portal?
- Once the interested applicant has registered successfully, he/she need to log in on the official portal by clicking on the link connect.ap.gov.in
- On the homepage, the candidate will see the main menu. There, the person will have to click on the tab that is marked as “Contribute.”
- After this, the individual need to click on the option that is marked as “Contribute to a Project.”
- It will give the candidate access to the contribution page.
- In this page, there is a field that allows the candidate to enter the details of a particular district, municipal area or gram panchayat.
- After setting the preference, the candidate needs to click on the “Search” button.
- It will trigger the site to bring up the names of all social welfare and developmental projects, which are currently in operation in the area.
- The candidate can pick one or more projects from the list and make the financial contribution.
It is a unique step that has been taken by the state government. As the site allows the contributors to keep a tab on how the state government is spending the money, it will encourage the philanthropic people and organizations to take an active part in the holistic development of the state.
Other links –